CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking the plunge...

I have totally fallen in love with creating digital pages and really enjoy participating in the online games/challenges that also teach you new techniques. I've been researching CT's to join and I think I have found just the perfect start for me! I will be a CT member of Calalily Designs so be prepared to see lots of her work! This will be a new experience for me, but it sounds like it is very much like creating layouts for the challenges I'm already doing so I'm very excited about it! I'm still working on trying to get my blinkies to link properly and if she has one I'll be posting it too! So stay tuned...more to come on that front!

In the meantime...I'm working on that Ethiopia book for Adoption Ministry and am having a great time...it's different than what I've attempted before and I like how it's turning out...I'll try to post some pics of those pages later too.....gotta go pick up some purple paint and get it on a couple walls in Kaitlyn's room! =)

0 comments: