CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yet another CT....YAY!!

I feel so fortunate to be working on several Creative Teams for so many talented designers. I just started with Steel City Scraps at Digital Candy and then found out she and another designer, Christie Lemmon, would be combining their CTs!!! How awesome is that?? Now we can access both designer's kits and boy do I have a lot of pages in mind! Here is one I did last night just due to sheer excitement! It features Christie's "Let it Snow" kit available HERE at Digital Candy!

I love all the glitter in it! Here is my layout!


I also recently did a layout with Rachel's "Neverland" kit (Steel City Scraps at Digital Candy). I loved the soft green colors in this and had to have it since we are big fans of Tinkerbell at our house! Here is the kit preview and one layout I've done so far! It should be back in her store soon!















0 comments: