CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

VERY EXCITED!!!


Well, I just got confirmation of registration in the ADSR 4!!! YAY!! That stands for The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race--season 4 if you didn't know! It doesn't start until January thankfully, but I'm very excited to give it a try. Participants from all over the world partner up in this race fashioned after the TV show and complete scrapbook challenges. It is a completion race so as long as you finish and upload in time you get to move on to the next round. I'm told there are lots of freebies and new sites to visit along the way and then if you finish you are entered into a drawing for the grand prize at the end! Woo-Hoo! =) My partner and I are both newbies to this...but we're both excited to give it a shot!


0 comments: