CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

ADSR 4

ADSR 4 (Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race season 4) is underway! My best friend and I are the "Princess Sisters" Team #18. There are 230 Teams!!!! Basically this is just a completion race and will only be eliminated if we don't get our challenges in on time. We plan to go the full distance and if you do you are entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize package...which I'm not sure what it all is.

Here is my first layout for it...we had to tear one picture into pieces and journal. Great technique!

1 comments:

Mark said...

Beautiful layout, Lisa. I love the torn photo...it is a cool technique. I hope you got the photos I sent you. I have already tried to send them once, but I put my own zip code down. Whoops! They were sent right back to me :-( Erin.