CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting it PUBLISHED!!

Well, here are a few projects I've been busy with for the last couple of months! I love scrapping digitally, and I especially love it when it is all published into a book! I have been in "book mode" lately working on several gift projects and an Airplane Series collection for my husband cataloging his photos from various air shows he has attended. He uses these pics for paint schemes and model kit building. It is nice to have them all organized in one place rather than scattered through several photo albums!



I am able to compile a book and order multiple copies which make wonderful gifts. These books will be for Kaitlyn's birth parents and their families! I got a hold of some GREAT deals and haven't paid full price for any of these. I was able to swap out a few pages so Kaitlyn's birth parents will each have pictures of their time with Kaitlyn during our get together meetings. Even though the covers are identical, the spine and a few pages inside are unique for each family!=) I can't wait to wrap them up and give them for Mother's & Father's Day!

0 comments: