CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sometimes it's just PERFECT!

I needed pics for a CT page I needed to make so out we went for a photo shoot. Here are a few that we took:





Cute, but not exactly what I was looking for. I tried to make it work and it just wasn't! The pink dress just wasn't working with the kit colors.....so, what do you do? You change outfits and do the photo shoot again!!! LOL This time we took over 100 shots and I got some that I think will end up on my wall! =) YAY!


She's very into posing for the camera, at least for a few shots, but it looks more like a cheerleader pose at this point! Gotta work on that! Kassi?? Where are you?! We need more photo shoot lessons for Kaity!!! LOL!!!!


Now here's some of the best pics and I totally LOVE how the LO turned out!!





And here is the kit I used: 100% Girl by Christy Skaggs
I also used pieces from her mini kit also found in her store.



1 comments:

Mark said...

Beautiful photos & layout Lisa!