CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have been scrapping the last couple of days and had to share my recent layouts that I haven't posted in a while. I'm trying to compile all of Kaity's layouts chronologically...what a big chore! I'm trying to get caught up as she'll be starting preschool this fall...YIKES! Where does the time go? So, my big project is to really organize her layouts starting with DAY 1 of her life and get all the journaling on my layouts to order a baby book for her. At this point I do NOT see this getting completely DONE by the time preschool starts...but we'll see! =) Of course, I'm also trying to stay caught up with pics I've recently taken....and redo some layouts that frankly just needed HELP in a major way. Some I just started over with! =) That's part of the beauty of digital....even if I have to toss out a layout I haven't wasted any materials! =) Gotta love it! =)

Enjoy the layouts......click on the images for credits.















1 comments:

Mark said...

Beautiful layouts Lisa! I especially like the one of Kaity and Jim going on a bike ride. I am hoping to post a few of my own soon! Great job, Erin.