CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

TO MY BLOG!!! Wow..I just realized that I created this one year ago today! Seriously?? I'm having issues with how fast time seems to be going lately!

So...to celebrate I made a freebie and I sure hope this works...if not let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how to fix it! =) I don't have fancy "preview makers" or anything, but this alpha turned out to be pretty easy to make and I thought I'd share! They are just for Personal Use.

Click on the image and then one TOU. I have individual pngs too....but I'm not sure how to get them all in one folder at 4shared! I have to learn how to zip them all into one folder, but I'm too tired now to figure that all out! I hope you like these. =)

Uppercase TOU.txt
Password: anniversary


Lowercase Sheet TOU.txt
Password: anniversary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Fonnetta said...

Happy Anniversary BFF! Thanks for the alpha:)heehee