CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Train Freebies!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to ScrapMatters!!! Isn't this blog train GREAT??!! I can't believe all the goodies being given away made with Cupcakes & Candles by our own SM Design Team!! What a fun kit!

My best birthday memory might have to be TODAY!!! My parents came up to our house on the train and we've had a week of celebrations since my DD's 5th birthday was last weekend and we celebrated my BIL getting his US Citizenship and then yesterday we went to Seattle to celebrate mine a little early. We took the Argosy Harbour Cruise there and then we ate at the Spaghetti Factory. I cherish the times we spend together as a family since we haven't been able to get together very often, especially in the last few years. Taking time to do these things and getting the pics to scrap of it is becoming more important to me as I get older. =)


So in honor of our multiple birthday celebrations I created a QP for you!

Where you were: Tracie (marto_gal_30)
Where you are going:
Erica Zane
The freebie links are now *EXPIRED*, but you can pick up this amazing collab in the store!

7 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thank you for sharing your freebies from the shabby kitchen kit!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy (Pockets55) said...

Thank you for the wonderful QP!

Ami said...

Great QP. Love the colors you've chosen.

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

debbie said...

I love trains, such a fun way to get a great kit, thanks for your part, love it.

deb said...

A late happy birthday! And thank you for the great quick page!