CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Applelicious by Just So Scrappy

This was the perfect kit to make a school layout! I'm trying really hard to keep up and scrap school events IN the year they happened so I can have the printed book sometime the following summer and be ready to go for the next school year. It might be the first time I've kept up and been on target with my scrapping. We won't discuss baby albums or wedding books (yikes!). My excuse is that I didn't have SBC3 then!

So, look how fun my page turned out using this fantastic kit! Applelicious by Just So Scrappy can be used for school, apple picking, pie baking, apple cider and with all that red and green don't you think of Christmas too??! I even managed to make a wedding layout (see below!) Click on the image to see this kit in her store and click on my layout to see full credits as a few of the items pictured came from different sources.






0 comments: