CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all by Just So Scrappy

Fall is NOT my favorite season because it ends my Summer (LOL!) so it is always hard for me to get in the mood to scrap Fall pics! However, when I got my hands on this Happy Fall Y'all kit by Just So Scrappy I was actually excited! I mean, how can you NOT be excited with a kit when it has 219 elements and over 30 papers to choose from! Of course she didn't stop there! She made add on pack with frame clusters and extra alphas too! I can use this kit again and again for all kinds of fall related activities!!!


AND....to help you fall in love with it I made one of my pages into a QP for you...FREE!! Click the image to download it! =) I hope you'll enjoy it and run to check out this fun kit in Just So Scrappy's store at Sunflower Scraps Boutique. =) You won't be sorry and you just might find a few others there you'll want!!






And here is your freebie QP as promised! Click the preview to download!



3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!