CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Up and running....I think

Well...here I go on a new adventure...Blogging! I was determined not to get started with this since I always seem to have too many projects going on at once and I just wasn't interested in starting another one that would have a big learning curve for me! LOL I created a family website in 2005 which was another learning process but it was like scrapping digitally which I totally LOVE! However, they have really changed their site in the last 3 years and I'd rather spend my time scrapping layouts I can compile into a book rather than in cyberspace that I can't really print! So, I find myself starting from scratch and learning to create a blog! So far....Blog: 1 Kelseyll: 0

I've already found some very cool places to dress up your blog, but am frustrated to find that the html codes are not working here for some reason. I even took the code to a site that tests html code and it worked there....but not here!!!! (Insert "Type A Personality" scream of frustration here *scream*)
Blog: 2 Kelseyll: 0 This is SO not getting off to a great start!

I have saved many other blogger's sites to reference since they had so many cool things and I have yet to figure out how they made it all work. (Type A *scream* again!) Yes, you guessed it... Blog: 3 Kelseyll: 0
I don't think I've been this frustrated with technology since I was teaching high school and trying to get their "state of the art" equipment to cooperate! The Type A in me wants a perfected site before I let anybody know about it...seeing as that could be several months/years from now I'll start with close friends and see what happens....Be Kind, PLEASE! LOL =)

I'm sure at some point I will look back at this very first post and laugh at how "new" I was and how much I've learned (look for that post someday...maybe I'll have the winning score against the blog by then!), but for now I welcome all assistance from those that have really created some amazing sites! Well, I'm off to attempt to create a cool banner...I have an idea on how to personalize one...we'll see how it goes! A potential Blog: 3 Kelseyll: 1 Wish me luck!

0 comments: