CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow...I love it!!!

Ok, so definitely the score has been evened out now! You should have seen what my first blog template looked like compared to this....good thing that only existed for about an hour or so...this is WAY better!

I stayed up way too late, but love the result. I just want to jump into my computer screen...especially since our family didn't get a vacation of any kind this summer! I can't believe that my husband is back to teacher meetings this week and will be in school next week! Summer always flies by too fast...I need to move where it is summer year-round!

I still have a couple things that aren't working the way they should....so back to forums and people's blogs to answer those questions! And since I didn't set foot outside of the house yesterday I should probably get going and run some errands not to mention 2 boxes of peaches staring at me that need to be canned! Thankfully I have a helper...but so far all she wants to do is EAT them! LOL
Here she is explaining why she needs MORE peaches to eat! Too funny!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm pretty new myself and I am still trying to figure out things that I think should be very easy, so I understand! Your blog looks really great, even before I read that you were new at it,I was going to let you know that I REALLY like your header! Looks like you live a very nice place! Hopefully I'll stop back by soon and see what you're up to :)