CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Here are the rest...



Here are the other layouts that I couldn't get to upload last time. Each of these were submitted for a certain challenge, and then if completed by the due date...you receive a posting bonus of some sort. It's a great incentive and it's fun to see how everyone interprets the directions and what they come up with. It helps generate new ideas and I've "scraplifted" my favorites! =) I have a huge Ethiopia Book for Adoption Ministry right now...the due date is quickly approaching so I am keeping busy with that along with changing up Kaitlyn's room.

We put up bunkbeds in her room and now she prefers the bottom bunk to her Princess Toddler bed...which is fine with me. I have a bed rail on the twin size bed and she feels like such a big girl to crawl up in her "Big Bed" as she has named it. She wanted a "big stool" to get up on top and while we have a ladder for it I'm not telling her about it or showing it to her...she's such a monkey she'd try to get up there and that won't be happening for some time! Now the question is where to store her changing table and toddler bed...??? But both of those things take less space than trying to store the bunkbeds!

We bought the bunks from my best friend...they do come apart and can be 2 twin beds on the floor...you can see one pictured in the first layout up above...this is when it was still in Missi's room earlier this summer.

1 comments:

Tammy D. said...

Your layouts are beautiful. Your daughter is a cutie pie!