CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Home again








Kaity and I made it home tonight...U-Haul and all! I'm not sure if we are going to set up the bunk beds right away...but we may have to since we are limited on space! I'm just excited to have them! YAY!




Well, Fonnetta and I TOTALLY had an awesome time and it took about a day, but I got her HOOKED on doing digital scrapping challenges! We got a lot done in the week we were together...scrapbooking that is...not much of anything else. In fact, her hubby asked if the washer & dryer had broken....AND he ended up cooking dinner a couple nights...Thanks Mike! =)




Here are some layouts I completed...oh, and I have to share one layout she did just because it really lives up to the title she gave it....HILARIOUS! Here's her link...










0 comments: