CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A little R & R

It's been a rough slide into September, in fact, I can't even BELIEVE that it is September. Hubby is back at school and my daughter and I escaped to my friends house just to visit and pickup a set of beds! YAY..it's nice to have friends with older kids! =) We plan to have a great time scrapbooking and catching up before the weather turns and we become housebound until next spring....that is if we GET a spring in 2009! It's a bummer I didn't make it to her house earlier this evening because there was a speed scrap online I really wanted to do...but today's events just trying to get on the road prevented me from leaving at a decent hour!

I absolutely LOVED the online challenges I completed. I got 7 layouts done in 2 evenings....that might be a record for me as of this year! =) So, I'm signing up for several more and had to create a template to keep them all straight with web locations, directions and due dates. The freebies are starting to arrive from round 1 so I'm excited to see what round 2 will bring! I'll post them here as I get them done.

0 comments: