CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GRAND OPENING of OopsIScrappedMyPants.com



GRAND OPENING OF:




Several kits are only $1.00 this week.....AND this kit is absolutely FREE to download!!!!






Others you can pick up for $1.00 . . . . . .






























Here is a layout I did with Pandora's Windowbox!

Be sure to stop by and check out the gallery for inspirational ideas for layouts!

......................................................................................
My friend was gracious enough to "loan" me her family for this layout! Her family is so photogenic and makes this layout look GREAT! Check out Happy Haunting by Calalily Designs HERE!




1 comments:

Catalina said...

Hi there,
Thanks for your sweet comments. Your blog is wonderful. I am running over to check out that new site, the name made me laugh so hard I almost spit my coffee out all over the keyboard. Have a really great day.