CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things to be Thankful for . . .

With Thanksgiving right around the corner I decided to do a layout on our first Thanksgiving with Kaitlyn as a member of our family. That was such a big year of firsts! Really, it was her first big Holiday celebration with our extended family members so it was a big occassion! =)


This kit is Forever Autumn by Christy Skaggs at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. It is really nice..it has so many great elements and papers to use and they are beautifully designed! Click the pic for further credits as not all pieces shown are included in this kit.
This one is made entirely from the kit!

2 comments:

shabbyT said...

I am such a DORK!! I didn't realize that ppl have been leaving "comments" or "messages" on my posts.......everyone must think I'm RUDE.....nope, just a dork, so anyhow, I don't even know how I found the page with the comment postings...but did....Oh my....Thanks for your time to let me know...though I was unaware..that you were "following" my blog....hehe. ~ShabbyT God Bless!

Jim Kelsey said...

That's my gorgeous daughter! Great layout.