CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cutie Patootie Kit!

(IMAGE CLICKABLE)


This kit is so cute...and not only because of the little mice!! I have been so ready for Christmas and Winter kits to come...but then I saw this and thought.....THIS is stinkin' cute! It has a little bit of everything, buttons, flowers, shrooms, bling! It really could be used for more than just fall photos too!!! I just love the mouse holding the makeshift umbrella with their tail trying not to get wet. I've got just the pictures...when I INSISTED we go visit a flower farm in the POURING RAIN! We drove for 3 hours to get there and I prayed the whole way we would get a sunbreak...no such luck. But we did get a few minutes to take photos when the rain stopped momentarily! The wind was biting cold though! Our daughter was just about 8 months old then and we tooled around in the mud with the stroller...needless to say hubby was NOT happy! Neither was I...I didn't get the beautiful photos that I was hoping for...and I still haven't! Kaitlyn is 3 now so maybe this next spring we'll have better luck! Take a walk down "Memory Lane" with me and be glad you didn't have to experience THIS!!! LOL


"Hurry and take the picture
before that dark cloud gets
any closer!!"
















The fortunate got to
ride out to where the
flowers were...but we
had Kaity's stroller...
bummer deal!










So, we got to walk.
Notice the sign...
"Fields
are wet and slippery"...
REALLY??!












I'm not sure, but I still
don't think I've been
forgiven for this day
and that his car was
super muddy after
having to put the
stroller back in it.
Not to mention
having to clean
all the wheels
and the storage
bin fabric underneath...
what a mess...(SORRY!).
But it will make a great
story on a scrapbook page...
don't you think?? lol..





(oh, you're STILL not
laughing, well, maybe
someday...) Yeah, you
DO look cold, and NO
we can't go yet...I need
at least one pic of the
flower field!!!!










Here it is..and YES
the wind is blowing
the flowers over to
the right, it isn't just
the angle of the picture!
BRRRRRrrrrr...I can
still remember how
numb my fingers got
trying to get these
shots....and it was
April 15th!!!
Some Spring!




So, I would love to get my hands on this kit and those little field mice to do this page...it's been almost 3 years...the story needs to be told!!! =) If you love it too go over to Sunshine Studio Scraps and pick it up, I'll bet you have some great RAIN pics somewhere and stories too! =)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi, got your post about you not being able to download some kits because I had started expring them early. Sorry. Which ones did you want and I'll email you the links. Email me at parkermontage@gmail.com. Sorry, and thanks! :D I just started CT for Steel City Scraps too. How fun!

Mark said...

I love this new kit!
The mice are simply adorable :-)